Saturday, September 1, 2012

STATUS UPDATE

Hey everyone! As you can see, I haven't been very active lately. Haha. Sorry about that. I've been overwhelmed with school work. Plus, I have classes outside of school as well as sports. Yea, so basically, I have no life. Q.Q lol..Well, I haven't really been reading the news or anything but I'll occasionally read the headlines but haven't really read the articles. I think I'll keep it that way since I don't have much time to waste. I've only been getting 4 hours of sleep a day ever since school started. So I can't even pay attention when the teachers are teaching, not that they can. lol...I'm sorry, but the teachers at my school seriously can't teach...and that's why I have to go to tutor. So umm..i don't think I'll be too active online at this moment..sorry about that..the only thing im working on is the fanfic, as of now..I really enjoy writing it..lol..I'm still stuck on the couples..Some just don't go fit together..Lol..I'm the type of person to spill everything out..so I'm pretty bad at keeping secrets..lol..but this time, I can't really talk about the problems of the fanfic..so..lol..it's kinda hard for me...Well, for those of you who are still in school, like me, I wish you all a wonderful school year. Work hard. Do your best. Don't waste your time comparing yourself to others. There will always be people who are better than you, just as there will always be those who are worse than you. What matters most is that you've given it all you've got. And for those of you who aren't in school anymore, wish you success in whatever you pursue. Haha..and for those of you who are still on break, lucky you! Enjoy your break! Relax. Do things that you like. I wish I was on break right now! Hopefully, I'll be done with the next chapter of my fanfic soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment